2011 Acura RDX
2011 Acura RDX Near MO
Presenting the all-new 2011 Acura RDX near MO. While you’re visiting our Acura dealership website, take a look at our inventory of Acura autos. Our Acura dealership serving MO is very proud to be serving St Louis and Chesterfield. Stop by Frank Leta Acura today! We are located at 11777 Tesson Ferry Road in Saint Louis, MO and can be reached at 888-589-5831.
- The 2011 Acura RDX 2.3-liter DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine artfully combines the low weight and economy of a 4-cylinder with the power and authority of a high-performance V-6.
- The engine produces a smooth, robust 240-horsepower peak at 6000 rpm. Little revving is needed to access the 260 lbs-ft of torque, which occurs at a low 4500 rpm.
- The EPA Estimated Fuel Economy2 for the front-drive models is 19 city / 24 hwy and 17 city / 22 hwy for models equipped with SH-AWD.
- To reduce turbo lag and boost engine response, the MO riable flow turbocharger narrows its intake duct at low rpm, increasing the speed of airflow, which keeps the turbine spinning quickly at low rpm.
- Intelligent MO riable Timing and lift Control (i-VTEC) increases horsepower by advancing MO lve timing relative to engine rpm and opening intake MO lves longer and deeper at approximately 4500 rpm to enhance high rpm airflow.
- Noise vibration and harshness is reduced by the use of a timing chain and dual balance shafts, as well as a rigid aluminum-alloy die-cast block, aluminum head and oil pan.
- The Drive-by-Wire™ throttle system MO ries throttle sensitivity to provide the appropriate throttle response and feel to different driving conditions.
- The sophistication of the 2011 Acura RDX interior begins with the plush feel of the seats, which are ergonomically designed to provide the support of a luxury sport sedan.
- Leather trim and breathable perforated leather on both front and rear seating surfaces create an impressive aura of modern luxury.
- Both front seats have dual-level heaters for cold days and are generously bolstered to keep you and your passenger secure during spirited driving.
- The perfect driving position is just a touch away with the 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat.
- The driver’s seat features two memory settings, which also recall side mirror positions.
- In addition to the usual height and angle settings, there’s a power lumbar adjustment in the driver’s seat to keep your back content during long journeys.
- The front passenger can also ride in personalized comfort with a 4-way adjustable power seat.
2011 Acura RDX Near MO
Safety and Security
- The 2011 Acura RDX is equipped with a sophisticated six-airbag system, which includes two front and two front side airbags, and two side curtain airbags with coverage for the front and rear outboard seats. Advanced sensors and inflator systems are designed so that the airbags can deploy at the right time with the appropriate force.
- The front airbags are equipped with two-stage, multiple-threshold inflators. One or both airbags will be deployed only in the event of a sufficient frontal impact. If deployed, these airbags are capable of being inflated at different rates depending on crash severity, seat belt usage and/or other factors. Frontal airbags are designed to supplement the seat belts to help reduce the likelihood of head and upper body injuries in frontal crashes.
- Sensors in the front passenger seat determine if it is empty or if the passenger is too small for the passenger’s front airbag to deploy safely, and disengage the front passenger’s front airbag, if necessary.
- The Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) uses sensors in the front passenger seatback to determine the height and position of the passenger and will deactivate the side airbag if a child or small-statured adult leans into the side airbag deployment path.
- In a side impact, side curtain airbags deploy downward from just above the doorframes on the impacted side to help protect both front and outboard rear seat occupants.